The arrangements of the famous classic pieces in cuban/salsa style also known as “Clasicos a lo cubano” are only hired out, not sold. Normally the arrangements are only for use when Joner and his band are participating as soloists in symphonic concerts. However, recently it has opened the possibility for hiring a few of the arrangements. (max. 3) for concerts where Joner is not participating.
Please write to sverrejoner (at) gmail (dot) com to get the conditions and prices.
For US territory please contact symphonicaproductions (at) gmail (dot) com.
- Cinco salsa (Beethovens 5th symphony, first movement)
- Cuban Danube (An der shønen blauen Donau, Johan Strauss II)
- Cuban sugar (Sugar plum fairy from Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky)
- Eine kleine vacilón (Eine kleine Nachtmusik, first movement by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)
- Grieggaeton (potpourri of Morning Mood, Antitras dance and In the hall of the mountain king by Edvard Grieg)
- Habanera en Habana (potpourri of Carmen suite 1 & 2 by Georges Bizet)
- Salsaria (Air on a G string by Johan Sebastian Bach)
- Adagio a lo latino (Adagio for strings and organ by Tomaso Albinoni and/or? Giazotto).
- Die Fledermaus – Vampiros en la Habana. (overture by Johan Strauss II)
- Mambo #21 (piano concerto 21, second movement aka “Elvira Madigan” by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)
- Mambo #40 (Symphony # 40, first movement by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)
- La Salsa Hungara (Hungarian Dance #5 by Johannes Brahms)
- Bata March (March from Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky)
- Wedding bells (nupcial march from Lohengrin by Richard Wagner)